Monday, August 26, 2013

Hates and Greats: Greats

Hey readers, whoever you may be! Today was my first day of school and I'm not too sure I am going to like it, but you have to do it anyway. So today you will get the other half of the "Hates and Greats" jerseys and logos. Like last time the reviews will be short and simple. So sit down, relax and here they are!

Logos: Sportslogos.net
Jerseys: NHLUniforms.com, and Sportslogos.net

GREATS: JERSEYS

5. Nashville Predators (2011-pres)
Well as surprising as it is I like these. The piano in the collar is just as awesome. By the way if I ever get a chance I want to buy the yellow one, with Weber on the back, yeah that will be nice...

4. Anaheim Ducks (2010-pres)
Anaheims currents are sick, I can't say it any other way. No other NHL team uses that template which makes it even more unique. The third is by far the best though.

3. Pittsburgh Penguins First Blue Alternate (2008-11)
I don't know maybe it's the fact that this was my first jersey or that the my favorite team is the Pens, but this jersey is a respectable throwback. It's nice.

2. Dallas Stars (2013-pres)
Before I get the Nashville home, I must get the Dallas home. Yes, I haven't seen these on the ice. But, I want these now!

1. Nashville Predators Alternate Jersey (2009-11)
Can someone please tell me why these aren't on the backs of Nashville players now? Best jerseys that ever graced the NHL.
Logos

5. Tampere Tappara (SM-Liiga) (1975-Pres)
As old as this is, it still looks sharp, and definitely works to this day.

4. Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod (1991-pres)
Again, classic, but it works and looks good even today.

 3. Winnipeg Jets (2011-pres)
Simplicity is bliss, the Jets did a good job with that saying. I even have an Enstrom shirt.

2. Colorado Rockies (1976-82)
Even though the Rockies were short lived they made a good simple logo, that ties in great with Colorado in general, and could be used today.

1. Alaska Aces Alternate (2003-pres)
A bit of modern finishes the list. My only dislike is the grey text, it's better white.

Thanks as all ways for reading, and have a good rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.