Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday

I know it really doesn't matter, but it's been one week since I posted my first HCI post. Also HCI now has a Twitter for the HCIHL, my concept for the league is in todays post. Here's the logo designed by me.

I made this really fast and here it is. Of course the star and leaf is for Canada and the US. If you want a team email us.

Altoona Express HCIHL cocnept (Jake88[me])
I included the logo I made for this fictional team. The colors are from the Altoona Curve baseball team, and the Express name is from Altoona's history of trains. Any C&C in the comments is welcome.

2014 Stadium Series (NYR V.S. NJ)(Caden)
Caden gives us the New York Rangers V.S. New Jersey for the Stadium Series second game. I think the "Weird Al Yankovic" name is right with the side panels and Rangers logo instead of the diagonal wordmark. Again I would use a block font instead of the Arial-like font you have. Concept Rating  7.3/10

As always thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.