Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday



Jake88 is not available so I guess I'm going to write the post today.


We have a new banner on the website made up of "teaser" pics the Sabers released of there new third jersey.

We could always use more writers so if you want to write for HCI email me @ hockeyconceptideas@gmail.com

and to the concepts!!!




This logo I made the other day because I was bored. I thought the Devils would need a color flop so thats the only change I gave them to there logo. Tell me you're thoughts in the comments

Concept rating 8 /10


                                                         Courtesy Hockey Jersey Concepts


1 comment:

  1. I personally don't like your logo as the the grey throws my off.

    ReplyDelete

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.