Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday. Post Number 50!!!

Hey! It's Caden, Happy 50th Post!!! I wonder who will write post #100??? I'm happy to announce the "hiring" of our new Sunday/Wednesday Writer Justin!


FYI this is the writing schedule

S Justin
M Caden
T Jake
W Justin
T  Caden
F Jake
S Caden


Tampereen Ilves Jake88
I really like the design and overall feel of the Jersey. I think the collar goes perfectly with the jersey and the stripes go well with the logo. I think the center black stripe in the chest stripe gets lost in the dark green. I would have made it white! I like the concept though and it looks better than there current sets! 

Concept Rating: 9/10



Evansville Icemen Caden P.

I made these jerseys for the Evansville Icemen! Don't Say A word about the font, but tell me what you think in the comments!

Anaheim Ducks Jake88

I know these jerseys were on the site already, But it was on Jake's post and I never got to review it!
I like the concept, but I don't like the bronze being used in the logo but nowhere else. I also don't like the NOB cutting into the piping. I like the 3rd except the bronze in the logo, again! 
Concept Rating: 8.55/10






The HCIHL announced on twitter that Alan John Herbert Joins the HCIHL as a GM of the *NEW London SaberSwords! Welcome Alan!



Thanks for reading the 50th HCI post!!!


Caden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.