Saturday, September 14, 2013

Relaxed and Ready to Go

Hey guys! (I know there is more than one of you since we had 74 views just today). If you saw my latest tweet, you should know that I my first game today and personally and I couldn't be more excited! It's a beautiful day in my neck of the woods, too and it's very relaxing to just listen to the birds as I write this post. Today I will tell you why I designed the Sharpshooters logos and jerseys the way I did and one concept by me.

Springfield Sharpshooters (Jake88/Me)
Ok, after looking at the wordmark logo you can see my intention for the primary. I also gave them a classic style alternate to go along with the "S" logo. To add to it on the away collar I outlined it for a "different" style look. To be honest, I really don't know much about Springfield, Ohio at all, hence the Dell, Coke, and Bic advertisements on the rink (the others are businesses in Springfield). Do you like the logos and jerseys I came up with? Don't be afraid to tell me! I will always appreciate your comments and advice.

Slovan Bratislava (Jake88/Me)
If you remember another one of my Tweets I complained that my brother deleted all the progress I had on a jersey. Well this is the one I had to do twice! A lot of people say that Slovans logo is like the Robo-Pen logo that the Pittsburgh Penguins had in the 90's (which Slovans logo was obviously based off the Robo-Pen). So I based the jerseys off the 90's Pens jerseys. Makes sense right? The jerseys them self are unique in their own way. Again if you have a problem with these just tell me, I love to hear from you guys!

Thanks for reading, I hope the rest of your day is fantastic, and now I will sign out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.