Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday





 Yo my peoples! Whatcha rockin homespice?!? How Marvelous of you to commit yourself to the viewing and enjoyment of this web page. Lets get started!!!




PICK THE LYNX JERSEY! VOTING ENDS TOMORROW!\






This was my Ducks Comp entry! Unfortunately I didn't win, but whatever! I made this with the Abbotsford Heat Template. Tell me what you think in the comments! I always like when people other than Jake comment! It makes me feel warm inside! even though its still 80o F outside and I'm warm anyway...



I kept all Jake88's European jerseys up my sleeve in case I needed them. I do now! Comon Guys! Send in your concepts! 
I like this concept, but is pretty much the same as what the currently wear! Except for the awesome striping.
I don't get the logo or what it means, but I think that it's so simple... IT'S GREAT! Kind of like the RoboPen logo from Pittsburgh's '90s days! Its hard to see the shoulder patch. Is it a wordmark or another ad or what?
I like the striping so much, This jersey (even though its basically the same as what they wear now) Will get a 8.5/10 from me!


Remember, We have writer and HCIHL GM spots available!



TTYL! And thanks for reading!

Caden (Your FAVORITE writer!)








1 comment:

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.