Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday

Well, Preseason hockey is in full swing and I'm super excited! There is a writers spot available to write an either Tuesdays or Wednesdays for HCI! Email us to apply! We also have HCIHL GM spots available! Lets just go ahead and start now then!


Pick the LYNX jersey! Voting ends Friday!




Saginaw Spirit Alan John Herbert

Alan John Herbert Brings us a Spirit Concept which is OK, but not better than their currents. I think it is a good idea I just aren't a fan of the piping. The arms on the white jersey aren't my favorite either. Also remember that the OHL uses white jerseys at home the first half of the season. I like the choice of the number font. It fits really well with the Spirit image! 

Concept Rating 7.8/10





Evansville Icemen Caden P.





I made this Jersey as a Alternate/Specialty Jersey for the ECHL affiliate of the Columbus Blue Jackets, The Evansville Icemen. It is basically a Columbus jersey with Evansville and Springfield patches on the shoulders. 
Tell me what you think!





Soviet Union Caden P.


 I made this jersey for the Return of the Soviet Union comp on HJC. I made the concept based off the old Chicago Winter Classic jerseys with different colours. I tried to incorporate the classic "Red Army" feel and also have a new look to the jerseys! Catch the "Somethingov" Miracle Reference. The Red helmets are also based off the 1980 Miracle on ice Olympic game. Tell me what you think in the comments.



17 days till my favorite team, The Evansville Icemen start Training Camp! I play the part of head stickboy for the team so I'm off the charts excited 

Thanks for Reading, Readers!


Caden



No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.