Monday, September 16, 2013

Well I Suppose This is a Title... (Monday)

Well, today's your favorite day of the week, MONDAY! I have a crap load of homework and as much as I hate to rely on study halls, I have to write this post and make my Soviet Returns Entry on HJC. Yes, I am putting this ahead of my homework, FEEL HAPPY! Well I will give you a concept by my as usual and nothing else, except for my hate of the dreaded day we English speakers call Monday.

Seattle Thunderbirds (Jake88/Me) 
The Seattle Thunderbirds are a team in the WHL now but many people would like them in the NHL. I am one of those people, but with their history in the WHL I think that a name change would be in store. Either way Seattle should have a NHL and both Florida and Phoenix shouldn't, I mean check out this picture of a Florida game from yesterday. Ok now to the concept. I like the Thunderbirds 3rd jersey, so I tried to make a white one like it. It didn't translate well into a dark jersey, so I made a completely different, classic style, dark jersey. I also went in a different direction with the hem stripe and added UCLA striping to the yoke. It's really nothing special, but since I made it I don't mind it.

Here is the logo I made for HJC USSR contest, too.
I think you can see my inspiration on this and it's kind of cool, I hope to show you the jerseys that go along with it on HJC tomorrow or Wednesday.   

Read HJC, read Icethetics, read HCI... read HCI again. And again, and again, and again. And if you do you will be thanked five times by me. Don't know what I'm talking about?

Thanks for reading!

Now you do, and bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.