Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday



Hey Readers! It's Caden!!!

The pageviews are crashing! Keep coming back each day for new jerseys! I shared my HCIHL predictions Yesterday, and hopefully Justin and Jake can share theirs! Not much going on in the jersey world so, Lets get to the concepts!



Soviet Union Matt McElroy #AllMcElroyAllTheTime
This is Matt McElroy's 2nd concept on HCI, and its a good one! This was for the USSR comp on Hockey Jersey Concepts. The White Jersey is okay, but I really LOVE the black one! The Sublimated(?) stripes and the bold contrast on the logo. Everything just goes together perfectly! I'm not really a fan of the socks though. I'm not sure why you picked that style. It dosen't match the jersey. Even a plain Dimond would look neat! The "CCCP" on the shoulder is a nice touch! The "Kaptin K" looks like an "H" and you might want to fix that.

Concept Rating 9.8/10




Skopje LS Foxes Rickey M.

This is my review of the Skopje LS Foxes HCIHL jerseys, designed by Ricky M. from BNG. I like the logo, and that's it! I don't like the striping or number/NOB font! the colors are ok, but not great. The logo is really cool and makes up for the rest of the design. The 3rd Jersey is Out of the Box and AWESOME! For A 3rd, Its a cool design for a Russian team!

Jersey Rating 7.5/10






The Evansville Icemen Training Camp (which I work at as a stickboy) corresponds with my Fall Break so I spend the whole day at the rink! I like doing that but I'm not able to make many concepts of my own.

Thanks for Reading!


Reader Rating: 10/10!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.