Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sorry Guys!



You may have noticed the lack of posts and concepts on the blog lately, well I'm sorry! I've been busy and haven't been able to communicate well with Jake and Justin. My main form of communication, my iPad, Can't connect to wifi properly! Until we get enough concepts sent in and get things together, we will have a every other day writing schedule. I'm not sure who will write on what days but I will tell you when I know so you can just read on my days! ;) I haven't been the best admin for the blog and I realize that. I will try to show more effort and time into the blog! I hope the blog will last a long time and gain readers over time! Remember to keep sending in your concepts!!!

Caden Patafie (Owner HCI)

PS. I'm sure Jake88 and Justin Sulpico feel the same way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.