Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday: All Hallows Eve Eve

Hello guys, Justin here. I just wanna wish all of you a safe Halloween for tomorrow is any of you are going out. I'll cut to the chase and straight to the concepts.


HC Plzen by Jake88


YAY:
-The "phantom yoke" on the dark jersey. I, personally, am not a fan of the phantom yoke, but, the double striping on the back and front makes it look nice and fresh.
-Double striping.
-Use of only 2 colours

NAY:
-No shoulder patch
-Gloves. My suggestion, add a bit of white.

VERDICT: Once again a solid concept from Jake. 9/10


Winnipeg Jets by me.
I tried to use Dylan Wonka's hanger template. You can review it yourself or Jake and Caden can in the next week or so. If you don't know, Dylan is a writer on HJC.


St. Louis Blues by me,
This jersey is mainly inspired by the Blues jerseys from the 90s. Jake and Caden can judge it on a future post.


LIFE UPDATE:
This Friday, I get to carry the Canadian flag onto the field during the anthem before a Canadian football game (Canada!). Also, this weekend, i'm going to an autograph signing with Pavel and Valeri Bure, Yvan Cournoyer, and Kirk McLean. so i'm glad it's hump day!!

-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.