Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday: #cantthinkofatitle

Hey guys. Justin here encouraging all you readers to SEND IN YOUR CONCEPTS!!!!!! We need to post some stuff, why not you send your concepts in to get them posted? Thanks. Now to the concepts made by me and an HCIHL GM.

Dallas Stars Concept by me.


HOLLY CRAPP I FOUND MY FIRST CONCEPT I EVER MADE!! I have nothing to say about it so i'll be quoting HJC writer "jets96" who reviewed it when this was first posted:

"One of the universally agreed best jerseys of the past 20 years is the star hemmed Dallas Stars jerseys, they are amazingly creative, and should still be around. Justin brought them back with the new logo and logo set. I this this idea could work except for one problem. The hem is very well done, and the execution is decent but could use a bit of touching up. The new "Victory Green" should be used all around and not just on the logo. My problem with the ides is that the logo as a whole is a star, it's like a star-caption, the roundel logo may work better here. (7/10)"


Hamilton Stags jersey by Matt McElroy (HCIHL)

HCIHL GM Matt McElroy designed his own teams uniforms and I have to say they are VERY snazzy. I like the green and yellow colour scheme. The uniform itself could be good for an expansion team in the NHL (maybe to Hamilton...just saying). Aside from the Captain's "C" on the wrong side of the chest, I like it. 9/10 and if I were a writer on hockeyjerseyconcepts, this would be a COTW nomination for me.

Have a good rest of your week guys.

-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.