Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday, Monday. Gotta get down on Monday!

Hello fellow concept fans! Caden here today on Veterans/Remembrance day.

 The Icemen have made a small uniform change which I thought I should mention here,

Before


After

Notice the addition of shoulder yokes. Tell me what you think of the change in the comments!

To the concepts!




London Sabreswords Special Event Alan John Herbert




















This is a Specialty Jersey by AJH for his HCIHL team, The London Sabreswords. 

Yay:
The Font
The "Poppy" Colours
The Yoke Striping

Nay:
The Black Arm panels

Creativity Credit:
I like the Poppy right/top corner and the leaf in the "Sabresword". Very creative!


A solid concept that is classy for a specialty jersey! A 9.8/10




Evansville Rivermen Memorial Day Game Caden Patafie

This is a Specialty Jersey I made for my HCIHL team, The Evansville Rivermen

I made this jersey for the Rivs. Sort of self explanatory. Tell me what you think in the comments!




Before I go, I would like to thank all who have served or are serving in the American or Canadian Armed Forces. Keeping the press free so I can "review" jerseys like Buffalo's third.


Thanks for reading! (And if you serve, Thanks for serving!)

Caden

2 comments:

  1. Getzlaf does play for the Foxes, you know . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a number and name template I use for all my jerseys.

      Delete

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.