Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday: Middle of Peg

Hello everyone I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Welcome to the Sunday edition of HCI. Today it's all Winnipeg Jets post, two from me, and one from Matt. Let's get jetting shall we.

Winnipeg Jets Concept [by me]
This is my Winnipeg Jets Concept from 2012, the logo of the jet with the word mark in front of the jet is made by me, the jersey I try to mix with two Reebok edge cookie cutter design by using the Blue Jackets current set, and the Flyers old Reebok set. The colors is navy, royal blue, and red on the jerseys.

Winnipeg Jets Concept (NHLuniform.com version) [by me]
 It's pretty much the same as the one above only made some tweaks just to fit this template.

 Winnipeg Jets Concept [by Matthew M.]
Up points: The design may be almost the same as the team's current set, but using red instead of powder blue is a smart move! It's well balanced the stripes is neat.
Down points: Red nameplate, and red numbers on the white kinda over doing it. Lastly the red pants looks unfitting to the jerseys to me.
My Suggestion: Make the nameplate on the white blue, make the numbers blue with red trim, and lastly make the pants blue with red and white stripes.

Well that's today post! If you all want to know who won the Creighton Blue Jays contest you'll have to wait for this week for the result. Until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.