Saturday, December 7, 2013

Saturday: Clocks an ticking with Pelicans flying over the Sharks

Like the title? Well hope so, because today is Saturday!
If you're hearing some ticking noise, it's telling you about the Indy Fuel Competition that we got going on here, if you made an Indy Fuel concept and you haven't send it yet you have until 11:59pm tonight to send your concept in.

INDY FUEL COMP ENTRIES DUE TONIGHT AT 11:59PM!

With that out away let's get going with some concepts
Lahti Pelicans SM-Liiga concept [by Jake88]
 From Finland comes the Pelicans. Using the same template as the Barrie Colts current white uniform, somehow I found this fits the team better then any other teams. The only thing I think that this could be an good concept is the numbers, it's too plain to my taste, if you put standard block it'll be alright. Score: 7/10

Worcester Sharks Concept [by me]
Turning back the clock to 2011. I use the Jacksonville Sharks' (Arena Football) logo for the team's main logo. made the sharks fin on the arms, and hem to give that nice theme to it. The colors are teal, black, silver, and white. What do you think of this concept by me? Leave an comment down below for your thought on it.

Well that's today post, see you'll tomorrow for my Sunday post. Til then, later.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one who has a clue about the arena football

    ReplyDelete

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.