Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday: Posting one team concepts is an bad HABit for me!

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Welcome to the first Saturday of 2014! Did you guys enjoy the Winter Classic? If yes, then good for you! You guys should enjoy it, oh here's something you guys should enjoy also, "More Concept!" How about an all Montreal Canadiens post, sound good? Let's get going shall we.
Montreal Canadiens concept [by Matthew M.]
Up points: Nice classic like look, the stripes on the chest, arms, and socks is nicely done. The numbers really works nicely, mainly on the road it was nicely pulled off.
Down points: Collars looks to plain to me. No stripes on the pants.
My suggestion: Add two stripes on the collars, and add stripes on the pants.

Montreal Canadiens concept [by Me]
This is my concept from 2011 I put together I decide to keep the classic look with a touch of vertical piping on the front and the back of the jersey, then give a vise versa on the side, then add some old logos from the early days on the stripes and here it is I kinda like this design it may not be the set that no one will see it full time (or a 3rd for that matter) but someone has to dream it.

Well that's today's post be here tomorrow as I.... Oh wait I'm not posting tomorrow why? Because we got an new writer to do Sunday, who? You'll have to find out tomorrow until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.