Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday: Just another classic day.

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Welcome to another Saturday, posted by me yours truly! Today, more concepts! Let's go!


*EDIT BY CADEN* Soon I will fill you in on the new competition thing going on*

Edmonton Oilers alternate logo concept [by Ware]
There are three of them, all of them got the oil tower with the team's word mark. One got the maple leaf, the middle got an oil drop with the team's old colors, and the last one is the same, but with the team's current colors. Out of all three, the third one is the best to my mind.

Team Denmark Concept [by Jake88]
Up points: The country's flag as arm stripes is always an good idea in my book! The main logo is classy good. The stripes on the socks, and pants is well placed. Lastly the fonts is an good choice.
Down points: Beside the stupid fake collar, nothing.
My suggestion: replace the fake collar with a better one.

Well that's today post, but before I go I decide to post another random video, a classic one from the world of YouTube! This was dated back in 2010, during the Coyotes owner-less saga a lot of funny videos was made, but this takes the cake, Until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.