Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday, Justin's busy. Filling in again.

Hey guys, this post will be quick. Justin is busy so I (Caden) will be filling in. I missed the staidum series, I wanted to watch the rerun today but I decided to read bleeping twitter and saw the scores. Well, not the scores but I saw that the Ducks got a shutout. I think every outdoor game should end in a shootout. Can that be a rule?

For Cuba, this is a solid design by Dallas. It takes colors from their baseball jerseys, yet has a unique design. The yoke stripes look good. The stars add to the design. I would have made a silver alternate with the "ROC" logo on the crest. I don't think the font works here for such a modern design.

A 9/10


Sorry that em post was so short. Jake will take us back to normality tommorow. Check out the HCIHL website on HCIHL.blogspot.com, follow me on Instagram (@cadenpataf), twitter (@CPatafie) and follow our blog by entering your email into the box in the right. Thanks for reading, Have a good Sunday!


~Caden

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.