Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday: Putting LEGO blocks together for this post.

Hi everyone, Alan here for another Saturday here on HCI. Well in case you want to know what the title means? Well tonight I'm going to the movie theater to watch "The LEGO Movie!" I'm excited to see this movie, ah my childhood is coming back to me. After that this Sunday I'm off to Dresden to watch some Jr.C playoffs action on afternoons, and back to my town of Chatham to watch my Jr.B team the Maroons in action. Well enough of that, on to concepts.

New York Islanders Alternate concept [By K14]
Up points: Black with bright colors is not easy to pull off, but this one really works for me. The logo maybe not the best to everyone, but with right colors like this one it works. The hem stripes is wavily nice.
Down points: The Brooklyn Nets logo, and the numbers is too plain for this jersey. The arm stripes is good, but withe the wave hem stripe make the jersey look unbalance.
My Suggestion: Change the number fonts to anything with trim to give that eye pop effect. Use ether the team's main logo, or the lighthouse logo as shoulder patch. lastly give the arm stripes the same treatment as the hem stripe.

Fort Wayne Komets Concept [by me]
Back in 2012 this is my first ever ECHL concept the Fort Wayne Komets, this team had alot of history from their days in the old IHL to being the official member of the ECHL. This concept I try to give a "modern" look to it with the strips on the arms, made the spaceman logo as the teams main crest because it look very modern and I like the logo, add their classic comet with the "K" logo on it as the secondary logo on the shoulder and use the New York Islanders old 2002-2007 alternate jersey fonts for both the numbers and NOB.

Well that's today post. I know some of you all where hoping for more concepts, well ah ha yeah I'm getting low on concepts. But you can make the difference by sending your concepts in! Just send them to hockeyconceptideas@gmail.com so we can post more concepts on this site. Until then, I'm off to movie theater and enjoy the LEGO movie. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.