Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday: How do you Supper Bole.

Hey guys. Justin here. I have one concept. For you.


"Retro-modern" Canucks by Ricky.

Writer Ricky has his the Canucks chapter of his "Retro-modern" series done. As a big fan of the Canucks and a jersey collector, I happen to own the original red jersey of this, and I really never considered a green/blue version of it. Johnny Canuck is an excellent choice for the crest. A lace-up collar really isn't necessary. I feel that the sublimated "check mark" graphic is a little too angled for my liking, compared to the original jerseys. And with the shoulder patches, please choose either the "VC" or Millionaires logo. It looks really weird having two different shoulder patches.

Nice jersey idea, little bits here and there, but this could be a legit jersey, and go Pavel Bure. 9.6/10 (See what I did there? No one? Ok.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.