Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday.

My third post in 3 days. Enjoy it. Ricky Mazella will write tomorrow. We have "snow days" here in EVV, not for me though. #HomeschoolProblems 





Design: I like the design. It would only work for Jamaica. The One thing I would do is change the white jersey to yellow. I would have incorporated bananas into the shoulder patch.

Execution: As said on HJC, The birds wing interferes with the Nike logo.







Design: I like black as the main color. The striping and font is classic, which is good for a De-Edge concept. The front logo isn't used properly. I mean, it looks out of place.

Execution: I would make the Reebok logo yellow on each jersey.



Did you enjoy today's post? Leave a comment. Send in your own jerseys as well!


-Caden




No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.