Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Late Post

Hello, and welcome to HCI. Sorry for the late post - my dog chewed the internet cord. He's a 10 week old Pug mixed with Boston Terrier - we named him Jack.

On to the concepts:

Pittsburgh Penguins St. Pats Day - Jake M.



Oh my goodness, I love this! It sorta reminds me of the Sharks. I really like the custom logo job - the penguin with the tuxedo and top hat. The peach/beige colour striping should be a bit more of a deeper yellowish beige so give a hint of gold - because St. Patty's day. I really like this concept, a good one from Jake88!


Well that's all for this post, sorry for the time.
Come back tomorrow and remember, keep sending in the concepts to HCI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.