Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday: Back From Chi-Town

Like Justin yesterday, I attended the Stadium Series game in Chicago. Sadly, our tickets weren't that good (first section, which despite being good for football, kinda suck with the boards in hockey). The Upper dome seats that Justin got, are supposed to be the better seats, since you can see the game for all aspects, and even better, don't get snowed, or in Justin's case, rained on. The game sucked too. Fleury played ok, but the rest of the team didn't play that good at all. The atmosphere of the game is kinda like a party, with the $8 beers, and everything else. I didn't want to play that much for a soda, But I got an $11 hot chocolate anyway. Best of all, I got to wear my Jussi Jokinen jersey that had come in the mail just 2 days before I left. (I don't think I'm going to wash it unless it gets really dirty because it was "soaked in the game snow", it's valuable.) In all the worst part of the night was not being able to hail a cab after the game and being stuck on the streets until about 11:30, when a cab finally came.

What? 3 straight weeks! I don't believe it! Next week you can see the final playoff picture.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Colorado Rockies Alternate Jersey (Stephen T.S.)
Well, I don't follow any type of Baseball whatsoever, so this is going to be hard for me. (Looking through Sportslogos.net). Ok, seeing what they have there, i'm curious, why green. (Again I don't know anything about the team, or the MLB in general, just that the Pirates actually did good last year). All the uniforms seen to be grey, white, purple or black, none in either of the colors shone here. From an aesthetic standpoint, I think that The uniform is OK. I'd thicken the lines and just overlay the numbers and logos on it. (with a white outline of course) Also I'd get rid of the silver in the logo and replace it with the creme color. One good thing about this is the pants, I think that those fit this uniform very well. (I'm not going to touch on execution since Steven has already heard it from HJC, and has improved). 6.8/10

_________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to finish this with a couple of pics of my Stadium Series experience...


(others to be added later)

Note: the reason why this post is 30 mins late, is due to my grandparents slow internet, and me losing the original Rockies concept.




No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.