Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday: A Short Fill In

Hi guys. Caden had to deal with family business, so he asked me to fill in. I wish I had a bit more time to write about the trades that went on yesterday, including my Pens getting Marcel Goc and Lee Stephinak (spelling I'm sure) but I have little time. So with that lets go to our only concept.

_________________________________________________________________________________

St. Louis Blues (Dylan W.)
It's a very nice concept. I like that he kept the final version with the centered logo (Sportslogos.net, in the forums, he did a concept like that) Any way the logo, with the outlines, works nicely with the striping and so does the yoke. 8.5/10

_________________________________________________________________________________

Like I said I wish I had more time, but its still better than no post, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.