Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday: A IIHF concept made me

Hi everyone, Alan here for another Saturday post here on HCI. Due to me working at my job today, I won't be able to review a concept today, so for the first time in a long time I'm posting a concept made by me right here! This is a IIHF concept. The country is Liechtenstein, now this country doesn't have a good hockey history, but I decide to make a concept of what if Liechtenstein was part of IIHF, let's check it out shall we.

Simple concept the stripes is base on the country's flag. The logo I made has the letter "L" with red, and blue stripes, with the crown to go with all base on once again the country's flag. Numbers are the Ottawa Senators current fonts, and nameplate Anaheim Ducks fonts with only one trim.

Well that's my last post of concept made by me. Hopefully I'll have a concept made by someone else next Saturday, until then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.